Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Donation FAQ

"I want to give! BUT....

"I don't wish to be added to any group's mailing list or receive any email or mail appeals to give more. "

When you donate through The Rebuilding Alliance (TRA) site (for instance via the link here in my blog), you can specify in the comment box at the bottom of the page that you do not wish to be added to their mailing list. I am in direct contact with the Executive Director of the Rebuilding Alliance. Feel free to email me as well, and I will reiterate your wish not to be contacted.

"I would prefer not to give online for security reasons."

You can mail a check directly to:

The Rebuilding Alliance
457 Kingsley Avenue
Palo Alto CA 94301

"I would prefer to funnel my donation through you."

That's OK too. Send me an email, and I will give you my mailing address. You can mail me a check in my name and I will make your donation for you. I can even send you a receipt if you like! But be aware that U.S law will not permit you to write off your gift for tax purposes if the check is made out to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment