Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day 2008 - Songs of Hope & Change

Today, I defer to the words (and music) of others, and am happily sharing, my Obama Election Day Music Mix. I'm burning CD copies right now to take to an Election Party tonight. Here's youtube links for the tracks. Enjoy.

Track 1 - will.i.am - Yes We Can
Track 2 - Pearl Jam - Patriot
Track 3 - Bob Dylan - The Times They Are A-Changin'
Track 4 - Alicia Keys - Superwoman
Track 5 - Dixie Chicks - I Hope
Track 6 - John Lennon - Imagine
Track 7 - Tracy Chapman - Talkin' Bout a Revolution (wish the quality was better)

And Finally, Of Course:
Track 8 - Sam Cooke - A Change is Gonna Come:


As Sam says,


It's been a long, long time coming

But I know a change gonna come
Oh, yes it is

The change is now. It's time. Vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment