Friday, April 6, 2012

Weekly Kids Co-Op Link Up: Play, Paint, Easter Art & More!

The amazing Kids Co-Op Link Up keeps growing with over 200 links last week!! I love seeing everyone's amazing ideas. 

With Easter upon us this Sunday, I'm highlighting a cool egg carton craft I saw this past week. I saw so many, and it was a close race between the egg carton Spring wreath and the egg carton pirate ships featured on the celebration shoppe.

I really loved this wreath by Homemade Serenity and wished I thought myself crafty enough to make it. 

Image sourced from Homemade Serenity.


Hopefully, this craft will inspire you to create your own egg carton masterpiece and to participate in Tinker Lab's Egg Carton Creative Challenge. 

Check back on Monday to see what egg carton madness we created and on Tuesday for Ten for Tuesday: What to Do With Your Plastic Eggs Now That Easter is Over. (My Ten for Tuesday - Toddler Games That Only Take You and Cereal Box Crafts have been very popular, so I've decided every Tuesday I will feature Ten thematic and cheap, frugal or free ideas!)


No comments:

Post a Comment