Monday, June 4, 2012

It's Monday - My Muse is Still Missing

Pretty much sums up how I feel lately. :)
I wish I could blame it on June gloom, but that only arrived today and the blog has felt pretty slow for me since we got back from NY almost 2 weeks ago.

I have managed to write some guest posts for other blogs I love, like this one featured today at B. Inspired Mama about using food coloring for art projects. 

Mostly, though, I've felt behind since being away for 6 days -- it probably didn't help that I got sick during the trip. 

The upside to less writing? More reading. Here's my shout out to 5 bloggers whose muses are definitely working:
(There's others, too, but I wanted to keep it simple.)


Past posts with a mighty muse that you might like:

Dinosaur Dig!
Library Outing at Home
Egg Carton Puppets
Evolution of an Outdoor Art Piece

 

1 comment: