Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Snake Sock Puppet

Inspired by Can I Play Too?  by Mo Willems, featured author of the Summer Virtual Book Club. 

Click here to go to the Summer Virtual Book Club Blog Hop! 

You might also like:
Egg Carton Puppets
Life Lessons from Where the Wild Things Are


  1. the first pic is hilarious! such a simple activity but i bet your kids loved it!

  2. Oh I LOVE this! I do a lot of embroidery and my son is always wanting to join in. This is the perfect project for him to do by himself. Pinning this.

  3. Adorable! We checked this book out of the library and will do this activity tomorrow. I know my two little guys will have fun with it.

  4. This is so cute and so simple!! I definitely want to make one! My daughter thinks puppets are hilarious and I think my son would like it too! CUTE! :)

  5. Love this! Very nice wordless post that links to a book. I will tell you that my son & I made a sock puppet when he was 3 - he's now 15 and we still have 'Sockie' :) Something about sewing your own puppet that kids love.

  6. Stopping by from your comment on my odd sock post, we should so do some sock puppets as well the boys would love these