Thursday, July 12, 2012

Kids Co-Op: Exploring Geography with Kids

Once again, it's time for the Weekly Kids Co-Op, which always has so many creative activities linked-up. Lately, I've focused on sharing blog projects or series that I enjoy from another blog who participates in the Kids Co-Op.

This week, I'm sharing Exploring Geography from Mama Smiles . With this series, she showcases cities, states, and countries in a child-friendly manner.

The series runs every Thursday, so pop over today to check out my guest post on Thailand, which was extra special for me since my brother recently moved to Thailand.

You can explore previous posts in the series too! I've loved going around the world with Wild Thing through this great series. We especially liked the Korea post written by Gina of Famiglia and Seoul.

There's so many talented bloggers sharing at the Kids Co-Op. I hope you enjoy exploring their blogs and activities as much as we do.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring Exploring Geography! I love "visiting" places all around the world through my wonderful guest bloggers!!!