Friday, October 26, 2012

Kids Co-Op: Link-Up & Play -- Featuring Safety Crafts + Baby Play!

These activities stuck out for me from the Co-Op last week because they connected with things we have been making, creating and enjoying at home as well. In addition to fun Fall/Autumn activities and our pumpkin fun for Halloween, we also did some great stuff for Fire Prevention Week and our cardboard fire truck is still a hit, and we recently shared some of our favorite DIY baby play at home items. So, I am sharing two great fire truck/safety posts and a great DIY baby toy that I absolutely LOVE because we love milk jug play too!

Tot School: F is for Firetruck and More from The Educators Spin On It
I really love all of the great tot school ideas for learning about fire trucks and fire safety over at The Educators Spin On It, a blog that I love and recently had an opportunity to guest post on writing about Teaching Children About Hunger, a timely important topic, especially during the holiday season. 

Another of my favorite bloggers, J Daniel Fours Mom has a great Read.Explore.Learn weekly series and she also shared some great fire safety and activities and books that I definitely recommend. 


I am going to have to put this book on our library list.
Her photo reminded me of the fun we had with our cardboard fire truck.



Here is the great Baby Toy from All Our Days! I definitely will be making this for Caterpillar because he loves playing with milk jugs.


How have you been playing?? Link-Up + Play!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for mentioning our Fire Truck Tot School. Both of my kids ages 6 and almost 2 had a lot of fun making their own safety cities with stamping firetrucks. We're so glad you were able to guest post on our site too. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete