Thursday, October 11, 2012

Kids Co-Op: Link-Up & Play-Featuring Nests, Monsters and Toddlers!!

Well over 150 activities got linked up last week through the Kids Co-Op and as always I found so many wonderful ideas, crafts, activities and words of wisdom. Three posts stood out for me because of activities we have been doing here at our house.

Edible Nests from Train Up a Child
Train Up a Child shared several nest-related activities, which I love because we have been doing lots of different habitat focused activities at our house. We will be making these edible nests soon.

I absolutely LOVED the Monster Mashed Potatoes from Off the Shelf because we are huge Where the Wild Things fans at our house.

Monster Mashed Potatoes from Off the Shelf

I also loved her Monster Mashed Potatoes because they reminded me of the monster potato pancakes that we made recently. (We used grated purple potatoes and turnips).

Finally, Mummy Musings and Mayhem shared 15 easy toddler activities for fine motor skills. What I love the most about her post is that all of the activities are basically activities involving items you probably already have at home -- those are my favorite types of activities.

Fine Motor Activities from Mummy Musings and Mayhem


3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring Mummy Musings and Mayhem Jennifer! I do love to use things easily found around the house and firmly believe that fun doesn't have to be costly! Thanks also for mentioning my frugal family fun pinterest board...so kind of you...thanks again x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thank you, thank you for featuring the Monster Mashed Potatoes! Hope your Wild Thing enjoys them!

    ReplyDelete