Thursday, October 4, 2012

Kids Co-Op: Link-Up & Play! World Animal Day + Cardboard Challenge

In honor of World Animal Day today, I wanted to share this All Things Turtle post from the Kids Co-Op link-up last week. 

Day of the Turtle
And, in anticipation of the Cardboard Challenge this Saturday inspired and initiated by the amazing Caines Arcade, I thought I would also share one of my favorite cardboard creations from the Co-Op link-up last week as well - Tow Mater! 

Tow Mater Cardboard Creation
I hope you are inspired to get creative with cardboard and/or engage in some fun activities to learn about and celebrate animals! We recently shared some of our favorite ways to celebrate animals as part of the World Animal Day Blog Hop!

1 comment:

  1. I have nominated you for an award. Check it out:

    Be blessed,
    Julie @ Hey Mommy, Chocolate Milk