Thursday, November 15, 2012

RECYCLED ART + PLAY! {America Recycles Day}


If you follow my blog at all, you know that I love using recycled materials for art projects and for other creative play uses as well. In honor of America Recycles Day today, I invite you to check out some of my favorite posts featuring recycled materials. We have got art activities, play activities, learning games, storytelling/literacy activities and more!


To find out more about America Recycles Day, visit americarecycles.org.  If you love creating art and play activities with recycled items, please share them in the comments so that I can pin them to my Recycle, Repurpose, Make It Better Board (which has been a bit neglected lately, so I really need your posts to pin!!) 

Shared at the Eco-Kids Link-Up at Like Mama~Like Daughter and was featured!!

Organic Aspirations  
Please hang out a bit longer and check out our gratitude series...
#1: Creating a Daily Practice
#2: Family Dinner {Unplugged}
#3: Mama Learns









4 comments:

  1. We love projects made from recycled materials too! Your egg carton puppets are adorable.
    Here is a link to a few projects that have been inspired from your recycle bin http://www.housingaforest.com/recycle/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great ideas! Please consider sharing at our Eco-Kids Tuesday Link-Up! http://likemamalikedaughter.blogspot.com/2012/11/out-of-hangers-and-eco-kids-link-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas! Thanks for linking up to tip-toe thru tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing on Eco Kids! I'm featuring this comprehensive list of great ideas. Plus I'm pinning it, and I'll be back to reference several of these ideas!

    ReplyDelete