Thursday, December 27, 2012

Weekly Kid's Co-Op: Faves from 2012

It would take much too long to give you the best from the Kid's Co-Op in 2012, given that well over 100 activities are linked up each week (often nearly 200 activities will be linked up from great bloggers). So, instead for my last Kid's Co-Op of 2012, I decided to share the most clicked, pinned/re-pinned, favorite/popular of the items I have featured on my blog from the Kid's Co-Op throughout the year -- just in case some of these great ones are things you might have missed! 

The Kid's Co-Op in which I shared some of my favorite Fire Safety Activities, such as the hand print firefighter art piece above, has been a favorite of many, and my most popular post of the year is my Ten for Tuesday: Fire Safety Activities, even though it only posted in October.  

This Elephant and Piggie DIY Play Box from Twiddle Twaddle was another favorite Kid's Co-Op post. We discovered Elephant and Piggie through the Virtual Book Club for Kids and also love them -- our Snake Sock Puppet to go with Can I Play Too? was a huge hit!

In general, my Baby Play posts are quite popular and a couple were featured as Kid's Co-Op posts: Ice Play for Babies Through Pre-K and Baby Play from Common Household Items.

Finally, I just had to share our quiet book because it is one of my favorites from 2012, since this special book was hand-made by my mom for Wild Thing and is now also enjoyed by Caterpillar. 

I absolutely love the Co-Op with so many great ideas shared every week - so peruse this week (and past weeks) and find some fun, inspiring activities for your family. (Because of the holiday, this week is building slowly in terms of the number of posts linked up, so it is a good week to look back and see what you might have missed from past link-ups).

No comments:

Post a Comment