Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Weekly Kids Co-Op: Trucks! Link-Up + Play

Wild Thing (3 years-old), and increasingly Caterpillar (almost 1.5 years-old), loves anything and everything that goes: trains, cars, monster trucks, airplanes/helicopters, trucks, boats, buses, motorcycles, tractors, etc. more or less in that order.

So, from the Co-Op this past week, the Printable Dump Truck Craft from Learn Create Love stood out. Then, while on her site, I discovered many other great transportation posts -- all of which I pinned to my Things That Go! Pinboard.



If you, also, have a transportation-loving (i.e. transportation-obsessed) child you will want to check out her posts as well as the Pinboard, and if you have been following my blog, you know we love to share lots of ways to craft, play, create, read, and snack while enjoying all things that go!! 


In early November, I kicked off a Ten for Tuesday weekly series dedicated to Things That Go! We have covered trains, cars, trucks, buses and boats, and Christmas. I did take a break from the series during the holidays, but will be back in action next week with Ten for Tuesday: Things That Go! (In the Air!!) If you have a great post that I should include/share, please comment and leave the link or connect with me via Facebook.    

 



1 comment:

  1. I think your Ten for Tuesday series is great! Looking forward to air travel next week!

    ReplyDelete