Saturday, February 2, 2013

Kid's Co-Op: Recycled Crafts

We love doing crafts and art projects with recycled materials (see a round-up of our favorites we shared for America Recycles Day), so this week I wanted to highlight some of the great craft/play/art projects from the Co-Op that featured creative and fun ways to reuse and recycle (and learn, play and create too!).

Two great ideas from Happy Hooligans: Box Lid Art and Recycled Art Painting 

Cardboard Guitar from Pink Stripey Socks 

Elephant Hat from Octavia and Vicky

Cardboard Hearts from Taming the Goblin - One of my favorite Valentine crafts this year!

Message in a Bottle from Frogs + Snails + Puppy Dog Tails

DIY Patchwork Doll Quilt from Mama Smiles, which is a great way to use fabric scraps.

If you also love using recycled materials, make sure you check out Eco-Kids Tuesday, where I shared this post and make sure you are following these two Pinboards:

Now, I would love to see what you have been up to or for you to share your favorite Recycled Play/Art/Crafts over on my FB page!


  1. Thank you so much for featuring my quilt! I love recycled crafts!

    The second pinboard link doesn't work for me - thought you would want to know. Love all the ideas you have on your board!!!

  2. What a great collection of recycled crafts!! Thanks for sharing with us at Eco-Kids Tuesday! I featured you this week!