However, I did want to wrap it all up with one last post of simple baby play ideas you can do at home with things you probably already have. (Many of these activities are photos that were taken long ago when he was much younger and still really was a baby!)
|For some reason, Caterpillar loves to put toilet paper rolls on his arms!|
|Paper shreds! The shreds are from a couple of sensory bins. He was probably 9 months old.|
|This should say #7, but with an 18 month old and 3 year old, I passed on taking the time to fix it! :) Forgive me!! He was probably 3 months old. I threaded the ribbon through the colander for him.|
- Baby Play #6: Coffee Cans and Tissue Boxes
- Baby Play #5: Winter Sensory Play
- Baby Play #4: Wipes Container, Cardboard and Cups
- Baby Play #3: DIY Non-Shape Sorter, Treasure Basket, and Fabric Wipes
- Baby Play #2: Milk Caps, Spools and Egg Cartons
- Baby Play #1: Lids, Bowls, Pom Poms and More!
Sharing at: Montessori Monday, Eco Kids Tuesday.
You might also like:
|Kids Co-Op: Baby Play!|
|Baby Sensory Play with Ice|
|Things That Go! Trucks|