Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: Montessori-Inspired Sensory Play


I bought this tray at the Dollar Store as well as the snowflakes.
The other items are snowmen marshmallows, mini marshmallows, pinecones and jingle bells. 
This is the creative way my preschooler played with the winter sensory bin I made for his baby brother.
Where the snowflakes are now.
Sharing at: Montessori Monday, Artsy Play Wednesday, It's Playtime, Thursday Blog Hop, Wordless Wednesday at Create with Joy, Wordless Wednesday at Parent Club, Wordless Wednesday at Moms Bookshelf, Wordless Wednesday at Tots and Me.  

You might also like:
Sensory Bin for Babies
Montessori Snowflakes (1st use of these snowflakes)

5 comments:

  1. HAPPY WW.
    Would be great if you can visit and link up at my blog.
    have a nice day.
    Nan
    www.blogshe.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and linking up at Tots and Me. I just love the tray, though I am wondering what is in the bottom right compartment. Gotta start doing more sensory trays/bins with my girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your winter sensory activities ... great photos, too, Jen! Thanks so much for sharing my link! I pinned your post to my Kids' Winter Activities Board at http://pinterest.com/debchitwood/kids-winter-activities/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! I love your snow blower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always do my best learning in my pajamas too (wink). Love the activities, especially the tweezers. We've begun with tongs, tweezers are next!

    ReplyDelete