Thursday, April 18, 2013

Kid's Co-Op: Fun with Food - Wild Thing Picks

The Kid's Co-Op has been full of great ideas for Earth Day, and I was tempted to highlight all of those this week, but Wild Thing really wanted to look through all of the photos from the link up and pick his favorites. So, I am featuring his picks. Given what he chose, I think he must have been hungry at the time!! 

Being a train lover, Wild Thing obviously wanted to check out the post featuring a Thomas the Train party from Craftulate. Likewise, he was a fan of My Nearest and Dearest serving snacks via trucks and tractors - super cool! He also liked the fun frog sandwich from Kiddie Foodies and Oscar the Grouch dinner from Creative Kid Snacks.

We have had some fun with food lately ourselves inspired by a renewed interest in The Very Hungry Caterpillar.

P.S. If you do need Earth Day inspiration, Reading Confetti featured 100+ activities from the Co-Op, so check it out! And, please check back here tomorrow. I will be sharing our Magic Milk Earth Day Science Activity (finally!). 


  1. Jennifer, it made my day that Wild Thing picked our truck and tractor snack as one of his favorites! Give him my thanks. :)

  2. What a cute Hungry Caterpillar idea! JDaniel would love the food in it. I am sharing in on Faceook, Pinterest, and Google +.