Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Back to School with the Kid's Co-Op: Over 300 Ideas and Resources to Help You Make This School Year Great!

Our end of summer family/work trip to San Francisco and our family efforts to get ourselves settled into a new going to school routine (Wild Thing started preschool for the first time last week) got me a bit behind with The Kid's Co-Op. However, I finally had time to look through all of the wonderful ideas shared last week (Thanks Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails, whose thread I followed last week to find links -- check it out for even more Back to School Ideas!). Now, I'm pleased to share over 300 ideas and resources for heading Back to School. 

Six ideas to make going back to school special: 

Six resources to encourage a great school year: 

Three more Back to School Round-Ups that feature nearly 200 ideas altogether:

For even MORE ideas, tips and tools that can help make this a wonderful school year, pop over to Pinterest and follow my Back to School Board and the boards of these 11 other fabulous bloggers: KC Edventures, Mama Smiles, Melissa Taylor of Imagination Soup, Teach Preschool, No Time for Flashcards, Living Montessori Now, The Educators' Spin On It, Kids Stuff World, Inspiration Laboratories, JDaniel4sMom, and Carrots Are Orange.

If you have a Back to School Pinboard, please share it in the comments or on my Facebook page so I can make sure I'm following it! 

Speaking of Pinterest, did you Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails shared Must Follow Boards on Pinterest from The Kid's Co-Op? Pop over and check out her lovely list!

Sharing at: The Sunday Showcase, Tuesday Tots, Mom's Library and It's Playtime!


  1. What an awesome collection of back to school resources! Thanks for the shout-out, too!

    Pinning :)

  2. Thanks for including us in this helpful list!

  3. Thank you so much for the mention. It made my day! I love round up!

  4. Awesome list, Jen! Thanks so much for including my post! Have a great weekend. :)