Thursday, September 12, 2013

{Picture Book of the Day} The Magic Poof #KidLit #Diversity #PictureDay


Do you follow me on Facebook? If so, you might have noticed that I've joined together with other wonderful #KidLit bloggers to share a picture book a day, during the week. We took August off, but are back in action. Today, I'm also sharing my picture book choice on the blog and not just Facebook, in honor of Wild Thing's first ever picture day tomorrow at preschool! For more great picture book recommendations, making sure you like The Good Long Road on Facebook and interact often to make sure you see each day's book suggestion.

To read more about The Magic Poof, click here and find out how much my boys love this new book, which is now available on AmazonBarnes & Noble and as a Nook Book.

Plus, here's some of my favorite Kid Lit activities connected with Hunger Action Month, which is this month: 
The Very Hungry Caterpillar
Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?



No comments:

Post a Comment