Thursday, February 6, 2014

(Kid's Co-Op} Kid-Made Hearts + a Special Card Full of Love

14 Days of Loving-Kindness: Day 6 - Teachers 



Between three nearly sleepless nights because of sick kiddos, a rather intense act of loving-kindness on day 5 as part of the 14 Days of Loving-Kindness challenge I kicked off on February 1st and the way it all began, engaging in an activity today with my Preschooler that involved doing an act of loving-kindness for his teachers was something I welcomed. 

I didn't realize how much I needed something a little lighter. Perfecting timing, too, in that this share corresponds with the Weekly Kid's Co-Op. So, I'm sharing the card Wild Thing (4) designed for his teachers as well as 4 adorable kid-made hearts from the Kid's Co-Op that any teacher would love. 

Recently, Wild Thing has become quite interested in making cards on my computer. He helped with the kid prompts for the challenge last week, and with the Go Rules of the House list for my blog too.

Today when I suggested we create something to show loving-kindness to his teachers, he immediately wanted to make a card for them on my computer. 

He designed it (selecting which images and their colors and placement), and he typed most of the words too. He even remembered that if he did most of it in black and white, he would be able to color it in when we printed it. 

Now, four fun heart crafts from The Kid's Co-Op that my boys would love to make:





No comments:

Post a Comment