Sunday, June 15, 2014

10+ Sensory Activities from The Weekly Kid's Co-Op

Sensory play is always a hit at our house. It fosters quality sibling play opportunities. I can usually set up an activity that both my 2 and 4 year-old will play with happily. In celebration of all things sensory -- I'm highlighting some fabulous sensory bins, tables and play ideas from The Weekly Kid's Co-Op. 
Click on bold text to see the activity.

Sensory Nature Play and Kids Fern Prints from My Nearest and Dearest

Plus, four of my most popular sensory posts:

Sharing this at Montessori Monday and Tuesday Tots.

Now, it's time to Link-Up and Play!!


  1. Phew! Just snuck in. I nearly forgot this week but received so many visits from my last link up in your great weekly Co Op - thanks so much

  2. It is amazing how many different sensory ways there are to play